Send the right email at the right time to the right person.
No matter the industry, there is one inevitable truth that marketers cannot deny- Personalized offerings always convert better.
Studies conducted by Smart Insights say that 48% of consumers spend more time on a brand platform when their experience is personalized.
Moreover, nearly 74% of customers become frustrated when the content they receive is not tailored to their interests.
Given that businesses are relying heavily on email marketing to communicate with their audiences in the current pandemic, it’s time to give a hard thought to personalization techniques that go beyond the first name to squeeze the maximum value from marketing budgets as far as growing brand awareness, customer loyalty or ROI is concerned.
There’s a simple answer to the following questions:
· How to personalize email content beyond the first name?
· How to increase open rates and click-through rates with better personalization?
· How to increase revenue and sales through automation and campaigns?
· How to send the right emails to the right people and keep the Sender Reputation in good standing?
Look at your list segmentation.
No matter how marketers segment lists, all segmentation strategies result in the following two outcomes:
· They help personalize content on a 1-1 basis.
· They help uncover new areas of opportunities, growth and customer interest.
The following infographic demonstrates twelve categories audience segments that can be targeted by businesses to improve ROI.
If there are any other categories that come to mind, let me know in the comment section below.